Whats the order
fulfilling process? If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, consider the following:
- Orders received after 1:00 PM EST will not be processed until the following business day.
- Payment/credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
- Proof approval (We are not liable for delays in the order caused by customer’s non-approval of theproof)
PROOFS Depending on the products ordered; Proofs of work will be submitted for customer’s approval and Blue Ink Print Reseller shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs submitted. No job will be sent to press without your approval. The proof must be treated as independent from the original submitted file and thoroughly reviewed prior to approval. It is the customer’s responsibility to check their proof against the original file for possible errors in layout, copy, spacing, punctuation or image. An online proof is by no means an accurate color reproduction of your final printed piece, neither do they show color change from RGB or Pantone to CMYK, but is the final opportunity for you to check the layout, bleeds, crops and final text.Customer is fully responsible for all that is contained in the final approved proof.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, holidays excluded.
Can I have my order rushed?
If customer orders are urgent, and/or needed by a specific date
the customer must inform us directly; firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.705.3440, before placing an order.
What payments methods do you offer?
Blue Ink Print accepts money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks and all major credit cards. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and your email address. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Will I be charged a sales tax?
Our store is located in Miami, FL and therefore, Blue Ink Print will charge and withhold the applicable sales tax of 7.0% for orders to be delivered to addresses within the state of Florida.
Do you offer international shipping?
We ship worldwide. For question on international orders please contact us directly; email@example.com or 305.705.3440.
What are the shipping Rates and Terms?
All domestic orders will ship through UPS with a variety of delivery options available. Delivery to a P.O. Box through UPS is not available. All P.O. Box deliveries will be sent through the United States Postal Service. Shipping rates are based on total package weight.Shipping transit times vary, and Blue Ink Print assumes no responsibility for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time.
Can I cancel my order once it was already approved?
All sales are final. Since we customize each order according to your file and exact specifications, no refunds are given once Blue Ink Print starts working on your order, which means we have received your necessary materials (i.e., digital files and payment), proof approval and has begun work on your job (i.e., your job is in production).
NO LIABILITY FOR ERRORS FOR UPLOADED FILES
- No changes will be made to customer files. Therefore, errors in a final product caused by misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged Fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, cracks on folds, or finished product size, etc are not the responsibility of Blue Ink Print. Very unlikely, but If we verify that “we” have made an error after an order has been shipped, we will re-run the order. We must be notified within 24 hours from delivery of any defects.We will re-run the order with the original turnaround and send them out via the same paid shipping method.